Tue, 21 July 2015
Coming to you fresh out of last week and looking all the way into next year, Front End Chatter #32 covers:
- Speculation, rumour, gossip, semi-educated guesses and, in a few cases, actual established facts about the new motorcycles we can expect to see in 2016 (and 2017).
- Whether BMW's new hi-tech flashing brake light gizmo is really such a bright idea.
- MotoGP recap from Sachsenring, the battle for championship points still to fight, and the battle for focus Martin found himself fighting during the race.
- Plenty of talk ahead of British Superbikes' crazy £50,000 scheme at Brands Hatch, including what it all has to do with Hulk Hogan.
- Plus all your Tweets, emails, faxes and telegrams including two-strokes, racing at Daytona in the 1970s, racing at the TT in your 50s, the future of the 300cc sports class, and plenty more.
Be a part of Britain's best motorcycle podcast by emailing your thoughts, opinions, feelings or questions to email@example.com. We're also on Facebook (www.facebook.com/FrontEndChatter); Twitter (@SimonHbikes and @Mufga) and iTunes (bit.ly/iTunes) - where you can subscribe or download old episodes FOR FREE. And, of course, good old-fashioned www.frontendchatter.com.
No animals were harmed during the making of this podcast. Apart from one dog.
Direct download: FEC32.mp3
Category:motorbikes -- posted at: 7:03am UTC