Sun, 29 November 2020
Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter Episode 127, the slightly behind the curve episode, with Martin Fitz-Gibbons and Simon Hargreaves waffling along as usual – supported and enhanced by Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists, and www.bikesocial.co.uk, the home of all things two-wheeled and powered by an engine, internally combustible or electric or, indeed, propelled by little more than an inappropriate fragrant emission.
And on the show this week we have:
– BMW’s S1000R, the bike with the wrong half of the fairing removed
– Ducati’s Multistrada V4 which Simon hadn’t ridden, much, when the podcast came out, but which it subsequently turns out he had. It’s very confusing
– Ducati’s underrated SuperSport, now called a 950
– Triumph 850 Sport, and how it replaces the world’s shortest-lived model, the Triumph Tiger 900
– Yamaha’s track-only R6, and the death of the supersports 600
Many thanks to Bennetts and Bike Social for their continued patronage, and many thanks to you, dear listener, for lending us your ears... and please keep sending your thoughts, musings and life stories to us here:
You can get us on the Socials:
Cheers ma dears.
Direct download: FEC127.mp3
Category:motorbikes -- posted at: 12:53am UTC
Sun, 1 November 2020
Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter, Britain's most paracorded motorcycling podcast Fronted by Simon Hargreaves, Ended by Martin Fitz-Gibbons and Chattered by www.bikesocial.co.uk and Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists.
Direct download: FEC126.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 3:02pm UTC