Sun, 21 December 2014
This year's final episode of Britain's best biking podcast comes to you from the jungle... no, Andorra... no, Benidorm. And Sicily.
In this hour-and-a-bit, Ant and Dec - sorry, Simon and Martin - cover:
- Is Britain officially in love with Foggy once again (the stats suggest so), or did he just surf a wave of cult nostalgia (the stats suggest so...)?
- Marquez moves out of his parents' house, cries, then proves he's the greatest rider on the planet even in the off-season. Plus, a review of his new biography.
- Reports from the launches of the new BMW R1200R (a simple bike that's incredibly high-tech), Kawasaki Versys 650 (the small bike trying to be a big bike) and Versys 1000 (the adventure bike that wasn't really an adventure bike and definitely isn't an adventure bike any more).
- Front End Chatter discovers what it's like to ride a Kawasaki H2.
- Plus your emails answered, some light bickering, and much more.
If you enjoy this (for free), you can subscribe to Front End Chatter (for free), check out our past episodes (for free), tell a friend (for free) or shout about us online (for free).
Send us an email about anything (email@example.com) and find us on Twitter (@Mufga and @SimonHbikes).
Thank you very much, and we'll be back in 2015.
Direct download: FEC22.m4a
Category:motorbikes -- posted at: 12:00pm UTC
Sat, 6 December 2014
Welcome to Front End Chatter episode 21 v2.0 (apparently the dog ate episode 21 v1.0). This week Martin and Simon visit Motorcycle Live and wave a microphone at Kawasaki’s H2R, use the word ‘artisan’ twice, dissect Carl Fogarty MBE’s stellar performance on a reality TV show and whether drinking a puréed kangaroo testicle really is tougher than winning four World Superbike titles, discuss air-bag protection, lament the passing of the thrust curve, and Simon reveals how talking out loud while you’re riding, recording it and putting on YouTube is problematic. But only to him.
Thank you very much for listening, please spread the word, subscribe, and come and read other Chattersome nonsense at:
*if you’re only interested in the Carl Fogarty bit – and who can blame you? – it starts around 42m 30s.
Direct download: FEC21.m4a
Category:motorbikes -- posted at: 4:23pm UTC