Sat, 30 May 2015
Front End Chatter, Britain's best motorcycle podcast, celebrates its 30th episode with a Q&A special. This time we've passed the handlebars over to you, dear listener(s), as Simon and Martin spend a full hour finding, inventing, and in some cases, actually knowing, answers to your questions. Topics include:
- Why many riders find life gets in the way of riding, often for years at a time
- Are bikes getting taller? And does size (of a bike's seat height) really matter?
- Is the Ducati Scrambler "completely wanky"? (Not our words...)
- 10 (or so) great roads to ride in Europe (and one in Wales...)
- The invention of the British SuperCeleb championship, where Hollywood (the culture) meets Hollywood (the baker) at Hollywood (the corner)
- Are the DVLA being sneaky buggers, or are some people just not paying enough attention?
- Plus an ex-pat makes us all feel better by bursting a few bubbles about the reality of riding in Australia
Thank you for downloading and, hopefully, listening. All questions, comments, replies and general communication is welcomed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find us on Twitter at @SimonHbikes and @Mufga or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FrontEndChatter
Subscribe to Front End Chatter for free on iTunes (bit.ly/FECiTunes) or find us direct at www.frontendchatter.com
Direct download: FEC30.m4a
Category:motorbikes -- posted at: 6:28pm UTC