Fri, 21 July 2017
Hello everybody and welcome to Front End Chatter – Britain's best biking podcast, powered (and empowered) by the wondrous two-wheeled website known as Bike Social (that's www.bikesocial.co.uk – and you should definitely check them out).
It's episode 61, which as everybody knows is the **must remember to search Google for an obscure name of somebody who once raced a motorcycle with number 61 here** episode. Which, ironically, has very little racing at all, being mostly composed of:
To chatter back to us, email email@example.com or Twit us on @SimonHbikes and @Mufga
And, of course, go take a look at Bike Social!
Direct download: FEC61.m4a
Category:motorbikes -- posted at: 3:40pm UTC
Sun, 9 July 2017
Welcome to Front End Chatter E60, sponsored as always by our good friends at www.bikesocial.co.uk and backed by Bennetts, the bike insurance boys and girls. And what a scandal-laden FEC we have this week:
• despite a truncated MotoGP/racing section we still manage to disrespeculate on Lorenzo’s future at Ducati and compare his debut season so far to Rossi’s disaster in 2011...
• get into the financial fall-out from the shambles formally known as the Circuit Of Wales...
• details of the new Ducati V4 replacement for the Panigale, after the Final Edition – which, it turns out, might not be so final after all, and will be available from September this year and will cost £35,000...
• ...and why the V-twin is the most versatile engine layout ever built
• BMW’s service campaign to check all R1200GSs and GSAs built between late 2013 to date, to make sure the forks aren’t about to fall off – and why we should or shouldn’t be alarmed by it
• and how Honda’s blighted 2017 FireBlade, both base and SP versions, stands up at a Mallory Park track day – a Bennetts Mallory Park track day, no less – against Suzuki’s new GSX-R1000R
@SimonHBikes & @Mufga
Direct download: FEC60.m4a
Category:motorbikes -- posted at: 3:08pm UTC