Wed, 15 March 2017
Welcome to Front End Chatter, episode 52 – and it’s a very special episode of Britain’s least regular but much-loved motorcycling podcast because this is the first to be brought to you by the lovely people at
Front End Chatter is a podcast spoken at length by us, a right pair of motorcycle writers called Martin Fitz-Gibbons and Simon Hargreaves, and we chatter about every and any subject with two wheels and an engine: racing, news, new bikes, old bikes, and the issues that effect you, me and him (like what bike should you get next, how to ride, what kit to wear, and generally why things are the way they are). We don’t know all the answers (in fact we hardly know any of them) but we now people who do.
Bike Social – and if you’re not reading this on their website, WHY NOT? – is Britain’s most comprehensive biking website, packed with road test, new bikes, old bikes, features and news. It’s like a bike magazine, but on the web, created by Bennetts, the bike insurance people. Did I mention you can find it here: www.bikesocial.co.uk
And if you’re a Bike Socialist, it means FEC will be brightening-up your browsing experience. We may even have a few other bits and bobs about the place after a while.
This episode may contain nuts:
• World Superbike, on the other hand, is underway and the burning question is: can the WSB racing from Thailand live up to the craziness of the opening Supersport 600 race from Phillip Island a few weeks ago?
• more news on the Honda Africa Twin heated grip saga
• The best waterproof textile jacket and trouser combo for £400, with buying advice help from www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk
• why covering your bike in aftermarket tat isn’t the smartest idea
• why photochromic visors don’t go black faced with car headlights (it’s obvious)
• your five dream bikes
• why MotoGP bikes don’t have vacuum die-cast frames. Or do they?
Please send you questions and comment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can follow us on Twitter:
Or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FrontEndChatter
Thank you for listening, thank you for your support, please listen to us and download from Bike Social at:
Direct download: FEC52.m4a
Category:motorbikes -- posted at: 9:16am UTC