Wed, 6 June 2018
Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter, episode 75 of Britain's sweariest motorcycling podcast, presented before your ears by two motorcycle journalists called, literally, Martin Fitz-Gibbons and Simon Hargreaves, and furthermore enabled by the humungous humanoids at the UK's most enhanced two-wheeled web experience, otherwise known as www.bikesocial.co.uk – which is itself a mere digit on the mighty, but gentle, hand of Bennetts, the bike insurance people.
• MotoGP silly season, including why Lorenzo will never, in a million years, take a seat at Repsol Honda, oh, he just did...
• TT latest including the unbelievably spectacular riding at this year's race, some slightly troubling consequences, and what's the point of the Superbike class?
• How many horsepowers do we a) need, b) want and c) can use?...
• What are the worst bikes ever (and haven't we been here before)?
• What effect will Yamaha's Niken have, if any, on motorcycling?
Martin on Twitter @Mufga
Direct download: FEC75.mp3
Category:motorbikes -- posted at: 3:33pm UTC