Sun, 25 May 2014
The tenth episode of Britain's best (and only) biking podcast is bursting with astounding revelations, such as:
- Marc Márquez isn't the fastest rider in MotoGP
- Bike racing isn't the same as football
- One city has more bikes than the whole of Europe
- Two genuinely interesting electric bikes are launched in the same week
- Ducati make lots of money by selling very expensive sportsbikes
And some other stuff too.
Twit a twit on @Mufga or @SimonHbikes, or email email@example.com
Subscribe to Front End Chatter on iTunes, download us on Soundcloud, or find us through any old bit of podcasting software you like.
Enjoy, tell a friend, and thank you very much.