Tue, 21 March 2023
Hello and welcome to Episode 175 of Front End Chatter, Britain’s funkiest motorcycling podcast, presented by Simon Hargreaves and Martin Fitz-Gibbons, supported as ever by Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists, and BikeSocial.co.uk, the best place to get your motorcycling news and other two-wheeled resources.
And on FEC175 we have:
• KTM and MV Agusta re-organise their dealers (which only matters to the half of the podcast who owns an MV Agusta)
• Irish road racing is back on after securing £90,000 from crowdfunding and a renegotiation of their insurance premium, which is good news – although is this now going to be an annual issue?
• the first two races from World Superbike at Phillip Island and Mandalika
• plus more of our emails, including:
- the when and where of throttle snatch
- why can’t I go round right handers?
- how come Sikhs don’t have to wear helmets?
- recalibrating quickshifters – urban myth or actual thing?
- why does my bum ache?
...and much more...
Thank you very much for listening, and please send your thoughts, queries and random comedy motorcycling moments to
Direct download: FEC175.mp3
Category:motorbikes -- posted at: 9:24pm UTC