Tue, 30 April 2019
Look out, it’s Front End Chatter E92, the biking podcast enabled, empowered, energised and veritably triggered by the cosmonauts at bikesocial.co.uk and bods at Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists, without whom this would all still happen but much less often.
And this week we have:
Thank you to you, to BikeSocial.co.uk, to Bennetts, and see you at Cadwell Park on August 13th.
Please email thoughts, questions and comments to:
Thu, 25 April 2019
Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter E91, the nearly-but-not-quite episode, supported, enabled and triggered by www.bikesocial.co.uk – or is it just bikesocial.co.uk? – and Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists.
• A half-naked Lorenzo adds to his list of embarrassing advert
• World Superbike’s Dave Bautista demonstrates it’s easier to adapt from a V4 MotoGP bike to a V4 WSB bike than from a V-twin WSB bike to a V4 WSB bike...
• Brief chats about Husqvarana’s Svartpilen 701 – a KTM 690 Duke in a frock or chainsaw on wheels? – Yamaha’s Tracer/Ténéré 700 GT and BMW’s new R1250R...
• Custom-moulded ear-plugs v foam plugs?
• How Fairy Liquid solves visor misting
• How to approach your first road race
• Why aren’t more bike journalists nicked riding like idiots on foreign launches?
• Why riding more makes you enjoy riding more
• Is Yamaha’s Niken the perfect camera bike for filming cycle racing?
• Why seat height isn’t actually a good measure of the height of the seat...
• ...and so much less. I mean more. More. Much more.