Wed, 20 May 2015
After six weeks of sponsored silence, Britain's least-consistent motorcycle podcast is back. In episode 29, Simon and Martin discuss:
- Why watching MotoGP racing is a bit like watching two walruses fighting, or a Shakepearean play, or something.
- Will Valentino win the title, will Ducati win a race, and will Melandri win a point?
- The North West 200 race that was won by a movie star.
- The new Honda Africa Twin, and whether it would have been much, much better or much, much worse if it was more like a Varadero.
- Why Royal Enfield have bought Harris (not Rolf), and whether there are any warnings to be learned from Hero investing in EBR
- The passing of Geoff Dukeobe (sorry, Duke OBE) and whether TT spectators in the 1950s got better value from slower racing.
Thank you very much for listening. If you like, or at least tolerate this, check out all our other podcasts at www.frontendchatter.com or search for Front End Chatter on iTunes - and subscribe! Email email@example.com with questions, comments and anything else, or find us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/FrontEndChatter) and Twitter (@SimonHbikes and @Mufga).